Rules and Regulations
- In order to upgrade the courses(s), Swar Sangam reserves the right to modify the course contents, the tenure and the course fees. Swar Sangam also reserves the right to change the class timings for administrative reasons or to suite the convenience of students
- Existing students absent from a particular class for a year or more will not be allowed to attend the said class as and when they desire.
- No individual other than a bona fide student of Swar Sangam is allowed inside the classroom during class hours.
- Change of address and/ or telephone number is to be notified to the authorities immediately.
- Swar Sangam observes all important holidays as notified in the fee book.
- Identity card is issued to every student (mentioning the relevant course). Students must carry the ID card at all times within the institution and produce it whenever asked for (except students of junior class).
- For junior /Elementary /Special Elementary Class : Guardians are requested to carry their wards’ ID cards at all times. After the class, wards may be collected by the guardians on showing the ID card to the concerned person. Request regarding this will not be entertained.
System of Evalution
- Students are assessed on the basis of assessment, performance, seminars, attendance, as determined by the concerned facultymembers and examination.
- Students are required to sit for examinations according to the schedule (date of examination) given by Prayag Sangeet Samity, Allahabad. Requests regarding this will not be entertained.
- Students unable to attend the examination for a valid reason must inform the authorities in writing. In such a case one supplementary examination will be conducted by the authorities.
- Pass Marks and Completion of the Course
- Minimum pass mark for any paper is 40%
- Students failing to secure pass marks in any papers(s) will be allowed to sit for supplementary examination on dates fixed by the institute. No deviation from scheduled dates or requests for the same will be entertained.
- Students failing to sit for supplementary examinations or failing to secure pass marks will not be promoted to the next class. As per rule, they will be expelled from the institute.
- Students failing to appear for the next examination of a particular class in two consecutive years will be liable to be expelled from the course.